OK, as promised, here are the rules for winning the fabulous HP HDX Dragon laptop.
First of all, our contest runs from May 23, 2008 to May 30, 2008. Don’t come complaining that we haven’t done anything because the contest won’t start till then. The drawing will be on May 30, 2008 at 3:00 PM EDT (GMT -5).
Second, all members and staff at PlanetAMD64 are eligible to win. Myself and my family are not eligible.
Third, we are only giving out one prize. That’s all we have.
Fourth, no money is needed to enter into the contest. It is completely free. Should you feel the urge to become a site sponsor, we won’t stop you but it will not change your odds of winning.
- The contest will be in the form of a treasure hunt. Follow the clues and you will eventually reach the secret that will allow you to enter the into the drawing.
- The treasure hunt will take you to all three of my sites: PlanetX64, PlanetAMD64 and Echenique dot com.
- Only members and staff of PlanetAMD64 can participate. If you want to win you have to sign up.
- The winner will be selected from a random drawing of the eligible participants on May 30, 2008 at 3:00 PM EDT.
- The winner will be REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A TAX FORM so that the Contest Sponsor (Buzzcorps) can pay the taxes on the prize.
- The prize will be shipped to the winner, even internationally.
- One entry per person, please.
- The winner is asked send us a photo of him/herself with their prize and a short user report of their impressions about the unit.
That’s pretty much it. Stay tuned, enter the hunt, win the prize.
With over 500 participants, the HP HDX Dragon laptop giveaway has come to a successful close. Find out who won after the jump!
I won’t keep you in suspense anymore. The winner is our own RJsPC!