If you are a big fan of music, you probably have heard about some music maker apps available on smartphones. These apps will provide you with substantial music collections, help you share your music videos, and reach out to other music lovers. Acapella from PicplayPost is among the worldwide famous music maker apps that are fun and convenient for anyone. Here is how to download this Acapella app from PicPlayPost for Desktop PC/Laptop(Windows 10/8/7 – Mac).
WHAT IS ACAPELLA APP (FROM PICPLAYPOST)
Acapella app from PicplayPost is a music maker app that is now available on both Android and iOS. This music app allows you to record and edit a singing video on your singing videos. Acapella from PicplayPost is a place to connect you with many music enthusiasts who love singing, making friends, and creating memories together.
- User-friendly design template for both iOS and Android
- A large community of music lovers all around the world
- Users can collaborate with friends to create singing videos
- Record, edit, and share song videos easily
- Improve sound quality with music equalization
- $50 for an annual subscription for full features
HOW TO DOWNLOAD APP FOR PC
Although Acapella from PicplayPost is a mobile app on iOS and Android, you can still try it on your PC or laptop by using an Android emulator.
After the Android emulator installation, you have your own Android screen on PC and it can function just like a real smartphone. You can easily find an Android emulator on the Internet, such as Nox, RemixOS Player, etc. It is necessary to check the memory space and pick the right emulator for your PC.
Long story short, you should follow these steps:
- Download and install Android Emulator (you should try a computer disk with large memory space)
- Make sure you have a Google Play account to get access to the store
- Launch Google Play on Android emulator
- Log in to your Google Play account
- Search “Acapella from Picplaypost” and download it
- Find the app icon on your emulator homepage after installation
- Open it and enjoy
TOP 5 MUSIC MAKER ALTERNATIVES
- Smule: An American singing app that allows users to choose and sing songs from top hit libraries. Currently, more than 50 million users are active on Smule and this app offers more than 10 million songs.
- Acapella Mix Free by Vidstitch: Designed for simplicity, this free music app lets users sing and create awesome videos with many frame layout options.
- Acapella Maker – Video Collage: The most user-friendly singing app, this app is totally free and will not take up too much memory.
- iSing Karaoke: One of the most highly-rated apps on both iOS and Android, this Polish app gives free access to millions of songs and allows you to share your voice with the community.
- WeSing: With WeSing, you can easily pick your favorite song, sing along, and editing videos as you want. You can sing with your friends or choose practice mode to interact with other users.