In the era of industry 4.0, online money transactions and online shopping have become more and more popular. Instead of holding a lot of cash on your wallet and walking on the street, you can keep money on a small card. It is much safer and convenient.
You can easily access the card by using Cash App – one of the rising stars for the money transfer app at the moment. Here, I will guide you to install Cash App on your PC, make it easier to access when your phone is having a problem, or when you want to use it on PC for more propitious.
What is Cash App
Cash App is a mobile payment service created by Square, Inc in 2015. Cash App allowing you to transfer your money to one another, shopping, trading cryptocurrency.
You can easily choose what you want to do with your money with Cash App: withdraw the money to your Cash Card, an ATM or transfer it to your bank account.
With the sign up for the Cash App, you will have a Cash Card – a debit Visa card.
In 2018, Cash App had a high growth rate: 154% and became one of the most popular financial apps on the mobile phone.
- Easy to access and use with a modern interface.
- The instant transfer is available all the time.
- 3% – The number you must pay for the credit card.
- Using Cash App for buy and sell cryptocurrency: Bitcoin.
- The transaction fee for some online payment is 2.75%.
- Special Cashtags to receive and send money.
How to download Cash App for PC
Cash App is a mobile app, working on Android, IOS. Still, you can download it on your PC, your laptop by using the Android emulator.
With the support of these emulators, everything will be much more comfortable with a large screen. There is a lot of Android emulators out there for you to choose from. For example, Nox, Bluestack, Android, RemixOS Player, GenyMotion, etc.
In short, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Download Emulator setup file. (For example Bluestacks)
- Install it on your computer. (Recommended to install it on the drive that you have a lot of free space)
- After successful installing the Bluestacks, you will log in to your Google account.
- Open Google play store to find Cash App and download it.
- Everything is done, Cash App is ready to use on the homepage of your Bluestacks.