You are a big fan of Nintendo DS games, emulator apps are not a strange name to you. Drastic Ds Emulator is one of those emulator apps. This app is compatible with the Android platform and is designed for use on smartphones. Here, I will guide you to download Drastic Ds Emulator app for Pc/Laptop (Windows and Mac).
What Is Drastic Ds Emulator
Drastic Ds Emulator is a Nintendo DS Games emulator developed by Exophase that allows users to play many types of Nintendo Ds games on Android devices as well as on Linux and Pandora platforms.
Drastic Ds Emulators stands out for the following outstanding features that make it different from other emulator apps:
- Help enhance the game’s original resolution.
- Offer support such as add-on controllers and physical controls in devices like Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield.
- Save the backup of all your progress anywhere.
- A cheat code database within Drastic Ds Emulator helps gamers recognize cheats and adjust their gaming skills to avoid those cheats.
- Synchronize the saved games with Google Drive space.
- Increases emulation speed with the help of fast-forward mode.
How To Download Drastic Ds Emulator For Pc
To install the Drastic Ds Emulator for PC, you will need the help of an emulator such as Bluestacks and Nox Apk. In our following article, you will know the way to download Drastic Ds Emulator for your PC using Bluestacks:
- First, download the emulator setup files named Bluestacks.
- Follow the given instructions and install Bluestacks on your computer.
- After successfully installing the Bluestacks emulator, log in to your Google account, and search for Drastic Ds Emulator in Google Play Store.
- Next, download the Drastic Ds Emulator, and install it on your computer.
- After successfully installing the Drastic Ds Emulator, you will see its icon on the main screen of Bluestacks. Click on it to launch, and start the game.
It is suggested that you can try a trial version of Drastic Ds Emulator first before deciding to install its full version.
Top 5 Drastic Ds Emulator Alternatives
RetroArch is a cross-platform front-end for various emulators, games engines, videos, programs on Pc. It was developed by The Libretro Team in 2010. The highlight of RetroArch is it can run on many different systems, such as Windows, macOS, Linux, or even on home consoles (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360).
No$GBA is a Nintendo DS/NDS ROMS emulator. No$GBA Windows Gaming Version gives users all the features needed to run games like Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda.
melonDS is a support tool for PCs that help users emulate Nintendo portable consoles. melonDS was developed by Arisotura and is popular for its simplicity, helping players play games smoothly.
nds4droid was published by Jeffrey Quesnelle on February 28, 2016. This is a free Nintendo DS emulator with many outstanding features.
The WindDsPRO is a PC emulator for games. With WindDsPRO you can immerse yourselves in the 3D worlds of Nintendo DS, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance.