Throughout this post, we will show you how to download MegaCast -Chromecast Player for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & MAC)
What Is Megacast App?
MegaCast originally appeared with the name of “ESPN Full Circle.” It is a sporting event’s multi-network simulcast across many services and ESPN networks. There are eleven services and networks that have involved with MegaCast, including ESPN, ESPNEWS, ESPN2, ESPN Radio, ESPN Classic, ESPN International and ESPN Deportes, ESPNU, ESPN Brasil, TSN/RDS, ESPN3/WatchESPN, ESPN Mobile, and ESPN.com.
After a hiatus of seven years, in 2014, this software resumed again with the Megacast branding. Since the revival, the feature of MegaCast has mostly been used to play college football.
At the moment, MegaCast is the most popular and useful Chromecast player. It helps users watch your stored videos from mobile phones only with your Chromecast.
There are several reasons that make MegaCast the most powerful Chromecast player. Here are its features:
For free version:
- Support watching videos with real-time transcoding.
- Open and play files that even Chromecast does not support.
- Play videos users stored on their mobile phone right on Chromecast.
- Open and play all formats of videos, images, and audios without restrictions through users’ Chromecast devices.
- Support DLNA casting.
- Support Dropbox casting.
- Support LAN casting: right now, MegaCast only supports JPG, MP3, MP4; all format supports will be added in the future.
- Support external sources (all formats of images, videos, audios)
- Automatically preload and add subtitles.
- Add your favorite media to your playlist.
- Include all features from the free version.
- Remove watermark.
- Do not show ads.
How To Download Megacast App For Pc
MegaCast is a mobile app that can be installed on a PC, and here are the step-by-step instructions:
Method 1: Using NoxPlayer
1: Download and install NoxPlayer app on your PC
2: Drag and drop the apk ( Android application package) file to your NoxPlayer app
3: When the “File Manager” shows up, click on the “Open XXX Folder”
4: Instal your apk file from your PC to NoxPlayer, or copy/move that apk file to different locations in NoxPlayer.
Method 2: Using BlueStacks
1: Download and install BlueStacks.
2:Login to Gmail account.
3: Search and install Megacast on Google play store.
Top 5 Megacast App Alternatives
Effortlessly play files from phones or tablets to your smartTV, Chromecast, and more devices.
AirScreen lets you deploy local network connections to stream available media on a big screen and allow you to share the screen.
Show and watch your videos and images from mobile phones to Windows operating systems and smartTV.
My nScreen offers users the system of interoperability and interconnectivity between your phones and smartTV.
Cast your local media files, such as videos, images, music, and so many more, to Chromecast.