If someone tells about a professional mobile app for digital video recorders or an IP camera in CCTV, it is surely SuperLive Plus. But if they say this app is only used on mobile, I confirm you can get SuperLive Plus for PC.
SuperLive Plus is initially developed as a monitoring operation on the iPhone. You can view the live streaming of the camera – home cameras or the official ones in anywhere.
SuperLive Plus Features
- Video recorder: You can record all live videos in MP4 format and store them in the memory device or Dropbox. You can get back and view the past surveillance videos
- Take snapshots when watching the video if you want
- Deal with any troubles of APP accessing multiple devices in LAN environment
- Geo-out-of bounds detection function: if the camera detects motion, it will alert you through SuperLive Plus
- Horizontal or vertical screens settings; so that users can set horizontal screen mode for Android pad or TV
How to Install SuperLive Plus on PC (Windows and MAC)
You can know that no version of SuperLive Plus is designed for PC. But it does not mean that we cannot use it on the PC.
To use SuperLive Plus, your computer needs getting Android Emulator – BlueStack or Nox App Player depending on you. Then, you can use your Google account to login. After signing, following these steps:
- Move to Home tab and click on the System App folder
- The play store will be shown on the tablet mode
- Click on the search bar to find SuperLive Plus
There are many versions of SuperLive Plus; you just need to choose the best one for you. If the internet is fast, it takes a few seconds to set up everything. After completing, move back to the Home tab and launch the app by one click.
It recommends that you should adjust the internet connection stable to make sure the app runs smoothly.
Hopefully, this article is useful for you when you are looking for a guideline for installing SuperLive Plus on the computer. You now can view the home camera when you are at the office.