DU Recorder is an Android app that supports taking pictures and videos of your digital screen. This app can record the activities you are performing on your phone/tablet screen.
Therefore, it’s convenient when you want to save a game screen that you are playing or a video call between family members.If you want to download and using DU Recorder for pc you come to right place.
The Main Feature of DU Recorder
Support HD resolution
DU Recorder allows you to select multiple resolution modes for your video as well as the frame rate, and video playback speed.
Besides, the app also supports HD video output to memory for you to use to send to friends, share on social networks, or some other purpose.
Support broadcast live on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch
Add screen rotation feature to the control center. Log in to your YouTube or Facebook account, select the desired settings, and start streaming on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch through the screen recording feature! These options give you a more immersive experience:
– High quality live streaming with multiple resolution options
– Set public, unlisted or private mode to protect privacy
– Support RTMP address
– Support facecam, you can use the features of facecam to make video reaction
You can easily perform the following video editing operations with the screen recorder:
– Cut video / Delete middle part of the video
– Add music, provide a variety of music for you to choose.
– Add subtitles, customize video subtitles.
– Add many exciting stickers to your videos
– You can change the speed in small segments of footage to make a slow-motion scene.
– Crop frame and adjust the video aspect ratio according to your wish
– Merge multiple videos, and provide rich transition effects
– Convert video to animation, help you turn videos into GIFs
– Share directly through email, airdrop, etc.
Some extra advantages of DU Recorder compared to other applications
Very light capacity, so it does not consume RAM or take up much memory of the machine
Quality video, image output high quality, can choose 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS
Having separate video and image management folders – convenient for searching and using.
How to Download and Install DU Recorder
Unfortunately, the Du recorder support for the Windows operating system, so that you need to download an Android emulator. Follow these steps below correctly:
- Download and install an Android emulator software ( BlueStack – Ko Player – Bliss OS – NOX).
- Go to Play store and download DU recorder
- Run the DU recorder by active the Android emulator software that you have already downloaded.