With Facetune, you can feel free to edit your selfies to make them more beautiful than ever. Moreover, this application is also free of charge, explaining why more and more people want to download Facetune for computers. In this article, we will show you how to download the Facetune app for PC.
What Is Facetune?
Facetune, an app developed by Lightricks Ltd, is a photo editing application that helps users edit, crop, rotate, and add effects to photos. You can use this app for editing portraits and selfies. With many useful editing features, users can easily edit photos as desired.
Besides, it is a popular photo editing app with millions of downloads on Google Play and tens of thousands of positive user reviews. This photo editing app is loved by many people, thanks to its outstanding features.
A special feature of Facetune is the app’s integrated tutorials so users can quickly use the software proficiently. With this feature, users do not need to spend time searching for videos or photo editing tutorials anymore. That is a huge plus point of this software.
Facetune also offers powerful and easy-to-use tools for retouching and perfecting each photo or selfie, making each look as it appears in a fashion magazine.
This app even has an easy-to-use and whitening tool! Now you are likely sure that your selfie will be shown in the best version of you – whether you share your online selfies with friends or use portraits for your professional profile. In a world that is getting more and more intuitive, putting your best face forward has never been more important!
How to download Facetune for PC
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac, go to the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for Bluestacks or Nox App.
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac. After downloading the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to find the Emulator or Bluestacks app.
- Click on it to install the app on your PC or Mac computer.
- Click Next to accept the license agreement.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the application properly, and the Emulator installs successfully.
Step 3: For PC – Windows 10/8.1 / 8/7
- Open the Emulator app you have installed and found its search bar.
- Type Facetune in the search bar and tap Search.
- Click on the Facetune Application icon. A window of Facetune on the Play Store or the app store will open, and it will display the Store in your emulator app.
- Hit the Install button, and just like on an iPhone or Android device, your app will begin downloading. Now we are done.
- Click on the icon named All apps, and it will take you to a page containing all of your installed apps.
- Click on the icon and start using the application.
Alternatives to Facetune
- Pixlr: collage maker, and photo editor app.
- Adobe Photoshop Express: photo creation app.
- Prestige 14 Evo
- VSCO Cam: photo and video editing
- PicsArt: design and edit photos