We are stepping into the 4.0 technology evolution when the Internet can not be replaced. However, along with this development, hackers and virtual threats are more dangerous than ever. This article will show you how to download HTTP INJECTOR VPN For PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 – Mac) to protect your web data.
WHAT IS HTTP INJECTOR?
Developed by LR APPS, HTTP Injector is a professional VPN tool to set up custom Http titles and safely scan personal Internet with several tunnel technology. It connects your Proxy with a custom title, logs in to firewall-blocked websites with the help of SSH tunnel and Android VPN.
Meanwhile, your identity and website history is kept safe and confidential. However, this app is designed only for professional users.
HTTP Injector shields your Android devices from hackers and virtual threats while using public Wi-Fi. It also hides your ID so that this ID will be invisible on the Internet.
With the mission of protecting users’ IP, the HTTP Injector app possesses remarkable traits. Here are the main features of this app:
- Protect your connection with SSH or Shadowsocks tunnel.
- Support with SSL/TLs tunnels, Google DNS / DNS Proxy, DNS tunnel.
- No-root needed.
- DNS changeable mode.
- App scanner
- Data pressed
- Set up inside customers’ SSH
- Set up inside Shadowsocks
- Set up inside host device checker and IP hunter
- Enciphered configuration
- Lock and protect settings from users
- Custom titles
- Lock hardware ID.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HTTP INJECTOR VPN For PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 – Mac)?
Though the HTTP Injector is designed to fit in the Android mobile system, you can still install it on your pc (both Windows and Mac) by using Bluestacks, a first-class Android emulator.
Step 1: Download and setting Bluestacks
All you need to do is to download the latest version on big technology websites. When the process finishes, click “Open” and allow the file to run on your pc. The installation process requires a few minutes.
Step 2: Download HTTP Injector by Bluestacks
Once the setting of Bluestacks is done, you should log into your Google account, open the Google play store to find and download HTTP Injector.
Step 3: Setting process
You will see the HTTP Injector’s icon on the homepage of Bluestacks. When you click on this icon, it is ready to run on your Pc.
Isn’t that too easy? Try it, and if there are any problems, please contact us for help.
TOP 5 ALTERNATIVE FOR HTTP INJECTOR
- SuperVPN Free VPN Client: an Android app created to support users with virtual private networks. You can connect to these networks from your computers, smartphones, or tablets.
- Hola Better Internet: an app designed to support users connect to the Internet via VPN. It guards your identity and unblock geographically-restricted web services and video streaming sites.
- Snap VPN: provides a free VPN proxy program with high speed for users.
- Turbo VPN: offers a free and simple VPN for your tablets and mobiles. It masks your identity and allows you to surf the web incognito.
- Touch VPN: unblocks websites and allows you to surf the Internet freely, fastly, and securely.