You want to become a music producer or a musician, but you don’t know how to start yet? Then we suggest you begin to learn Logic Pro X, which is an excellent tool for the first step of your dream.
Apple develops logic Pro X specifically for Mac OS. Logic Pro X is an excellent tool for song creation, editing, and mixing.
This app has a vast collection of digital instruments, special effects, and loops built-in, giving you a complete set of tools to create a great track.
Don’t waste your time; we will share the instruction on installing Logic Pro X for PC with you.
The Primary Function of Logic Pro X
- Record and edit MIDI and audio files with a comprehensive set of editors and tools.
- Build your guitar or accompaniment thanks to Amp Designer
- Support for over 750 digital instruments
- Support for Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
- Adjust the time and the tempo of every record
- Create and remix music with Logic Remote anywhere
- Provide more than 2700 effect patches
- Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
Method to Install and Run Logic Pro X for Windows PC
The Logic Pro X hasn’t made any versions for Windows PC yet but only for OS X operating system. Therefore, you need to download and install the VirtualBox to emulate the OS X on you Windows PC.
This way can be said to be the only option to install Logic Pro X.
First, you need to make sure that your PC is strong enough. To run the VirtualBox, your PC has to run Windows 64 bit and own at least 4 Gb Ram.
Otherwise, you need to download a pack of HackBoot ISO files to boot the installation. And you also need the Multibeast 4 supporting the audio files can work properly. Now follow these steps
Step 1: Download and install VirtualBox
Search and download VirtualBox on the internet. You should go to the leading site to get the latest version of VirtualBox
Step 2: Setup VirtualBox.
- Run the VirtualBox
- Select “New Button” and give a new name. Then fill in the information of your computer’s Ram.
- Choose “Create new disk” to make a simulator disk in VDI format.
- After a new virtual disk is created successfully, you will come back to the main screen.
- From the main screen, you will see the OS X machine on the left side. Right-click on it, then choose “Setting”.
- At the “Setting” section, turn off the “Enable EFI”. Then select Storage section, click on the “Empty” option which having the CD icon.
- Select the “Choose the Virtual CD/DVD disk”. Click Ok.
- Wait for some minutes until your PC boots successfully.
Step 3: Install the OS X on your PC
Now you have a virtual machine right in your Windows system. Now you need to install OS X on it.
- On the left side of the VirtualBox, you will see the OS X machine option. Click on it then select the Start button. Then the screen will change immediately to the HackBoot system.
- At the bottom of VirtualBox windows, Click on the “Choose a Virtual CD/DVD Disk File”, select the Mountain Lion ISO. Then reload the boot menu of VirtualBox by pressing F5.
- A new screen appears with the title “OS X Install DVD”. Click on this option and enter to start the installation process.
- Before starting the installation, you have to select your language and agree to other terms of the software.
- When the OS X is successfully installed, now you can download, install and run the Logic Pro X run through the VirtualBox. The problem is solved.
If the Audio of every OS X software run through the VirtualBox has any problems. Download and run the MultiBeast to fix the problem