Most artists, designers, and sculptors use technology to support their work. Therefore, creating 3D characters with different poses by graphics design programs has become more common on mobile phone devices. Here, I will guide you to download the Magic Poser app for Pc.
What Is Magic Poser
Magic Poser is a 3D graphics design program created by Wombat Studio, Inc on 28th January 2018. Magic Poser allows users to pose 3D human art models in basic as well as complicated styles.
Many people choose Magic Poser for their works. Let’s have a look to see how cool its features are!
- Easy 3D characters make Magic Poser the best tool for characters posing and art conferences.
- With the help of multi-mode mode, you can create as many complicated poses as you want.
- Users can choose either realistic or anime style for their characters and are allowed to create characters with basic shapes (figure ratio 1:3, 1:5, 1:6, 1:75, and 1:8).
- Super easy drag and pose.
- Realistic adjustable lighting allows adjusting the brightness of the model and the scenes.
- Extreme perspective mode helps create more effects on your characters.
- View every angle with the support of a 360-degree camera plus zoom mode.
- Articulated hand posing function allows creators to adjust their characters to every minor part of the body.
- Users can find all types of equipment such as shield, clothes, and furniture for the characters in the prop store.
- You can join the Magic Poser community (PoserCloud) to share your posts with fellow artists.
How To Download Magic Poser For Pc
To install Magic Poser for PC, you will need the help of an emulator. Below are the steps for downloading the Magic Poser for your PC.
- First, download the emulator setup files named Bluestacks.
- Follow the given instructions and install Bluestacks on your computer.
- After successfully installing the Bluestacks emulator. Download file. APK (Android Application Package) of Magic Poser, then install this app.
- Right-click on file APK, choose “Open with”. Next, choose Bluestacks, drag the file APK into Bluestacks screen.
- After installing Magic Poser, you will see its icon on the main screen of Bluestacks. Click on it to launch and enjoy the 3D world.
Top 5 Magic Poser Alternatives On Pc
Poser is a 3D computer graphics design program developed by Bonware, running on Windows and OS X systems. With Poser, you can start producing animation or digital images from basic to complicated styles.
Makehuman is also a 3D computer graphics program published in November 2000. MakeHuman was developed by The Makehuman team, it can be launched on Windows, OS X, and Linux systems. If you are a big fan of 3D character modeling, don’t miss this app!
DesignDoll is known as free software to create personalized sketch bodies within 3D space. The DesignDoll gives artists a big contribution at work.
Daz Studio is suggested as a 3D world for images and video. This app was created and developed by Daz 3D, first released in 2005. Daz Studio has several versions, so check the last updated one to see how it works on your PC.
Art Model – 3D Pose Tool
Art Model-3D Pose Tool is called a 3D pose and morphing tool for PCs. This is a useful tool for sculptors and artists to create realistic poses and 3D rendering.