Are you getting sick of playing the same old games day by day? So you have come to the right place! Because today I will introduce you to a very interesting game called Mystic Messenger.
At the very moment, you can only play it on mobile devices. But if you follow some steps I wrote below, you can download mystic messenger pc as well.
WHAT IS MYSTIC MESSENGER?
Mystic Messenger is a dating-sim game on mobile devices. Japanese people call this type of video game “Otome game”.
If you have never heard of or played this type of game before, I will briefly introduce it a bit. When you play this type of game, you will chat with other male characters that are available daily.
This is like you dating online friends. Except for two things.
First, they are virtual. Second, they are all perfect people that you barely cannot find anybody like them in this real world.
But with Mystic Messenger, it is kind of different from other dating-sim games. It has a pretty interesting story that will not make you bored.
It has anime-styled, so it is developed by a Japanese company, isn’t it? Wrong! It is developed by Cheritz Co., Ltd – a South Korean company.
- Have pretty fascinating plots that will not make you bored.
- Have many handsome male characters that suit every taste.
- You can chat, call, mail with the man you like.
- Can choose from a variety of ringtones from the game’s massive collection.
- Save as many slots as you want.
- Have a piece of wonderful background music.
DOWNLOAD MYSTIC MESSENGER FOR PC
At the moment I write this post, you can only play Mystic Messenger on your smartphone. But thanks to one thing called “emulator,” now you can play it on your PC or Mac as well.
If you don’t know what I am talking about, basically, it is an app that gives you a “free virtual phone” that runs on your computer.
There are many emulators out there. But in this post, I will show you how to play Mystic Messenger with the BlueStack emulator.
To install the game with BlueStack, you need to follow these steps:
- Download and install BlueStack for your computer.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Open Google Playstore, search for “MYSTIC MESSENGER” and install it.
- After you installed it successfully, now just enjoy the game.
TOP 5 MYSTIC MESSENGER ALTERNATIVES
If you do not like Mystic Messenger, you can try out these game:
- Love and Order – a Dating Simulation, Otome, Addictive Visual Novel game. You will become a woman protagonist named Dana Larose.
- Star Project – a dating, life-simulation, browser-based game. This game is designed for teens and tweens.
- My Candy Love – a Visual Novel, Browser-based dating simulation game. This game will give a whole new world where you can freely move and date with others.
- Cinder – a Dating Sim, Otome-based, single-player simulation game. It is inspired by the story of Cinderella.
- RE: Alistair – a Dating Simulation, Otome-based, MMORPG game. You will become a woman protagonist named Merui Lucas.