TerraGenesis – Space Settlers is likely to be the most interesting game that you have ever played. It is a planet simulator application that grants players sufficient power to terraform a planet in our solar system so that human can live there.
It is a perfect game for mobile devices, but you can even enjoy it better on PCs. Explore how to download TerraGenesis for PC now.
The game uses realistic data from NASA to give players the most truthful view on our solar system. Your primary mission is to control money, resources, colonies, and so on to create the second earth.
Once you install TerraGenesis, you are able to enjoy these features:
– Explore the harsh Boreas planet. Here, you can melt the ice caps to generate seas and seed life on this planet. This feature is free for those who have purchased all previous planets.
– Build your Satellite Colonies on one or even multiple moons that orbit your planet, and complete engineering projects in the space for huge bonuses.
– Supervise the progress of your civilization, thanks to the New Years feature.
– Pause all activities in the game while you are AFK with the new Pause Mode.
– Nine planets to settle: real Earth, Moon, Venus, Mars and fictional planets – Ragnarok, Lethe, Pontus, Bacchus, and Boreas.
– Create + customize = terraform: You are mighty enough to generate:
- Oxygen and atmospheric content
- Air pressure
- Water and oceans
– Choose your favorite faction from:
- United Nations Space Administration (UNSA)
- Sons of Hephaestus
- Daughters of Gaia
- Horizon Corporation
– Study more in the Archives
- You can go to the TerraGenesis Archives to find out about realistic terraforming efforts apart from space colonization.
- Learn about space exploration and discover how scientists in real life are doing to actualize interplanetary colonization!
How to download TerraGenesis for PC
Although the official desktop version of the game has not been accessible yet, you can play TerraGenesis in the following way.
- Navigate to https://www.bluestacks.com/ to download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
- Visit the Google Play Store page on BlueStacks and type the keyword “TerraGenesis” in the search bar. Then, choose to download “TerraGenesis – Space Settlers” in the result page.
- After the download finishes, install the game and save it.
Now, you have successfully downloaded TerraGenesis to your computer!