If you are too bored with the messaging application available on your PC, smartphone, Textra will be an excellent alternative for you. You can use this app to chat with your friends from time to time.
There are a lot of features that can be mentioned about Textra: various themes, slide to delete the message, cancel the messenger you are sending, etc
It can work more effectively in your PC when you have a bigger screen, a keyboard to make your typing faster and more choice, more memory to save your messages! We will help you to download Textra for your PC in this article.
But first, let’s see what Textra is?
Textra SMS is a free mobile messaging application that brings many new and incredibly unique features. Downloading Textra for your PC, you will enjoy many fancy emoticons and new tools such as a built-in recording tool to send audio messages.
- Redesign your interface with many different styles. You can change your bubble colour as well as your signatures, nicknames, notification for each contact.
- It owns over 2000 emotions emoji of the latest Twitter, Android, iOS. Select the emoji and express your through.
- Call and voice recording tool to send audio messages
- It can block unwanted messages. Textra offers three options for blocking messages, including blocking by keyword, blocking by phone number, and adding words to messages.
- You can copy the text that you use a lot in the bubble part for quick use.
- Completely free. However, ads will turn on when you use Textra. You can use the in-app purchase for the premium version to turn off ads and unlock cooler stuff in Textra.
How to download Textra for PC
Textra is a mobile app, working on Android, IOS environment, but you can download it on your PC, your laptop by using the Android emulator.
With many Android emulators, it will be easier to use Textra on your PC. You can choose to download one of them for free. Some favourite android emulator is Nox, Bluestack, Android, RemixOS Player, GenyMotion, etc.
In short, here are the steps that you need to do:
- Download Nox as the Android emulator in your computer
- Install it on your computer. (Recommended to install it on the drive that you have a lot of free space)
- After successful installing the Nox, log in your Google account.
- Open Google play store to find Textra and download it.
- Now, get ready to use Textra and chat, message, call with your friends.