Many of us need to control and record our videos for our public or private IP or network cameras, and other purposes. As sometimes it is not easy to do so, many apps are created to solve users’ problems, and tinyCam is one. Let’s learn about how we can download tinyCam Monitor for PC.
WHAT IS TINYCAM Monitor?
tinyCam (also known as TINYcam Monitor) is one of the best apps for remote digital video recording, control, and surveillance for your public or private IP or network cameras, DVRs, and video encoders. This app was created by Tiny Solutions LLC and has been downloaded more than 10 million times.
With this app, you will be able to remotely monitor your pets, children, traffic, business, weather, and so much more with ultimate safety and convenience.
At the moment, users can use this product for free with TINYcam’s ad-supported version. Besides these free versions, you can also choose a paid version, which can be downloaded as another separate app. With the paid version, users will access to more premium tools with no ads popping while using.
TINYcam is one of the most chosen apps in its category for certain reasons. Here are the benefits you will be able to access if you choose this app:
Free Version Support:
- H.264 codec for Amcrest and Foscam cameras
- ONVIF Profile S IoT devices
- P2P Support for the w/17 characters UID models
- MJPEG based devices (all major vendors)
- Talking and listening audio (two-way audio)
- PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) control
- LED control (only for some models)
- Help grouping cameras by different tags
- Export/Import settings to cloud services or local storage
- With 17 different layouts (no limit of how many cameras)
- Automatic switching cameras
- GPU/CPU efficient
Paid Version Support
- No ads App
- Slow/FAst archive playback
- MP4 recording to cloud-based storage (Google. Dropbox, Drive, OneDrive, Microsoft, Nextcloud, etc.) and local storage.
- Live view and remote access (with internal web-server)
- Time-lapse video recording
- On-camera and in-app motion detective
- Face detecting
- Real-time audio processing
- And more
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TINYCAM FOR PC
To download this app for PC, you only need to follow these three steps:
Step 1: Install NoxPlayer or BlueStacks
NoxPlayer and BlueStacks are two of the most used emulators at the moment. Before you download TINYcam, you need to install one of these two apps first.
Step 2: Download TINYcam
Open the emulator app you just downloaded, and search for “TINYcam,” and install it.
Step 3: Try Another Way to Download TINYcam (optional)
In case you cannot find the app for some reason, you can also download its APK file first, then drop the file into the emulator after.
TOP 5 TINYCAM ALTERNATIVES FOR PC
As its name suggests, Face Detection will help you detect and watch your family members in the distance.
iSpy has the most features in its categories at the moment. You can connect with unlimited microphones and cameras.
This app can give you more business and home security with open and free source closed cameras.
As an open-source CCTC app, you can watch or control your business, home, or closed people for distance easily.
This special app will turn your single-board PC into a real video surveillance system.