Are you looking for an application that offers thousands of presets, allowing you to play on guitars and bass of your kind with pickups? Then, you do not have to look any further! Tonebridge is the best application candidate! This app can be used on any type of electronic device. It includes 9000+ presets from a manifold of artists in various musical realms.
Read on to find out all about Tonebridge, including how to download Download Tonebridge For PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 – Mac).
What is Tonebridge Guitar Effects?
Developed by Ultimate Guitar USA LLC, Tonebridge is an application that permits you to play your favorite songs in their original sounds within a large array of music collections using presets. It offers a gateway for you to creatively explore music/sounds on guitar and bass with pickups.
Tonebridge Guitar Effects is suitable for both professionals and novice beginners regardless of their expertise, thanks to its easy-to-use interface. All that users will have to do is plug their guitar into their devices, such as smartphones and start playing.
- 9000+ presets for popular songs of many different genres
- Presets from over a thousand artists
- 7500+ demo samples for effect preview
- Save preset files as ‘favorites’ to quickly access them
- Quickly switch between presets with pedalboard feature
- Reduce noise functions for a clearer soundtrack
- Handpicked by ultimate guitar editors
- Present information about pickups settings
- Offer different presets on different tracks without any limitation
- Option to restore presets after the project is closed and reopened
- 100+ amps, pedals, cabinets, and microphones with lots of settings
- Offer access to the coding of all tones and tones tweaking
- Permit you to create your own self-made tones
- Include Bluetooth controller support
- Include audio unit support (Can be saved as a GarageBand preset)
- Include AudioBus and other inter-app audio support
- Permit you to publish tones on a public catalog
How to download Tonebridge Guitar Effects for PC (Window – MAC)?
Learn how to download Tonebridge for your PC with these quick-and-easy step-by-step guidelines.
- Download and install Bluestack or NOX, both of which are Android emulators
- Search ‘Tonebridge Guitar Effects’ on the Google Play Store and select application
- After installation, open the application
- Connect your guitar of any kind to your device
- Run the application with ease
Top 5 Tonebridge Guitar Effects Alternatives
Here are five different alternatives to Tonebridge:
- Guitarix: It is a guitar amplifier with one input and two outputs. With helpful feedback on controlling bass, chorus, and other elements in using a guitar. However, this platform is only designed for Linex Rock Guitar to get nice thrash/metal/rock guitar sounds.
- Rackarrak: It is a featured multi-effects processor emulating a guitar effects pedalboard. Effects such as compressor, expander, noise gate, shuffle, etc. Suitable for all musical instruments and vocals due to the fact that Rackarrak processes stereo signals without applying internal band-limiting filters.
- Guitar Rigs: This is a complete guitar studio that creates customized tones, stunning effects, amazing amps, and supports premium sounds with maximum flexibility.
- ToneLib GFX: This is a wonderful platform to create your own tones with a large number of options on guitar amps, speaker cabinets, and effects, which all can be opened on a computer. This application also supports third-party impulse response (IRs), offering great flexibility.
- AmpliTube: Like their name, AmpliTube is an amplifier with many different features, including 31 amps, 51 stompbox effects, 46 cabinet emulations, 15 microphones, and 160 gear models, among others.