Are you interested in graphic texts in advertisements and want to make your messages stand out? Typorama will help you do that. Now, we will guide you on how to download and run Typorama for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8/7 – Mac)?. You can use the app on both your mobile device and computer.
What Is Typorama?
Regarding Typorama, not only this app supports you on your smartphone with Android or IOS, but also you can install it on your PC. This app allows you to design typographic photos and text. Typorama will make the normal texts become amazing messages.
Users usually enjoy the app by making headers or creating posters. Your posts seem more professional and attractive.
- The most wonderful feature of Typorama is a free app. You will have lots of experiences without queries about the fee.
- Typorama has over 50 different text styles for your choice to support you with some cool texts. Besides, hundreds of different typefaces and fonts are available in this app.
- Typorama also gives curved text, ribbons, badges, and artistic ornaments to enrich your designs.
- Moreover, this app has more options for 3D distortion or gradient colors, even shadows, to design more professionally.
- If you like the miraculous styles, this is a perfect tool to create the gradual delete parts of text.
- On the other hand, you will save time from searching and drawing by applying hundreds of available pre-installed quotes.
- Last but not least, advanced crop options will let you have the proper sizes of designs. It will be wonderful when you get the perfect sizes in your post on social apps.
How To Download Typorama For PC?
In fact, Typorama runs on Android and IOS devices. If you want to use it on your PC, you still download and install it with our guides below.
- Download and run an emulator – BlueStacks – is software for emulating an Android device on your PC. The process will last a few minutes.
- After installing the emulator successfully, log in to your Google Play Store account, install the app you find after searching for the phrase “Typorama.” Typorama will run automatically on Bluestacks
- If you don’t find Typorama in Google Play, or you cannot download Typorama because it is not compatible with your PC, the Typorama APK file is a suitable replacement.
The APK file is the same as the third party. It is similar to .exe files on Windows, which are used to install the software. APK file means “Android application package”, and it develops on the Android operating system.
- Import Typorama APK file into Bluestacks.
- When the process is done, you can run Typorama on your PC.
Top 5 “Typorama” Alternatives
Here are some Typorama Alternative apps for PC:
TextSwag, Typography generator
Most users highly appreciate this app. It’s easy to run on Android 4.1.
Textoon – 3D Text on photo Text over photo
Textoon allows you to add text to a photo or create stylish text pictures with your idea.
Word Swag For Android – Cool Fonts & Text Swag
Word Swag has plenty of cool fonts to make your stylish messages.
Word Swag – TextArt
Word Swag is a free tool that helps users easily design text and photos. The app has already been updated in December and takes 24 MB of memory disk.
Typorama The Text Editor
The app is about 12 MB, but it has enough functions to create some nice photos with impressive texts.