Many of us need to work with different archives for work, study, or entertaining purposes. However, archive management might not be easy sometimes. For this reason, many app creators have been creating different software apps to help users simplify the archive managing job, and ZArchiver is one of them. In this blog, we will show you the exact way to download ZArchiver on PC.
WHAT IS ZARCHIVER?
ZArchiver – a product of ZDevs – was created for archive management. This app is quite easy to use with a functional and simple interface. As this app does not have permission to access the Internet, it will not transmit users’ information to other people or services.
While using this app, users will have many different archive management benefits, such as creating different archive types, viewing their archive content, decompressing some certain archive types, and so much more.
ZArchiver is super useful for managing archives because of this app:
- Allow its users to create different archive types, namely zip, 7z (7zip), zst (zstd), bzip2 (bz2), lz4, tar, gzip (gz), and XZ.
- Helps you view certain archive content, such as alz, 7z (7zip), egg, zip, zst (zstd), rar5, rar, lzip, bzip2, ecm, gzip, wim, XZ, img, iso, cramfs, tar, cpio, arj, xar, dmg, cab, chm, lzh, mtz, lha, zipx, lzma, rpm, tgz, Z, deb, tbz.
- Lets you decompress many archive types, like alz; 7z (7zip), egg, zip, zst (zstd), rar, lzip, rar5, ecm, bzip2, wim, gzip, img, XZ, tar, iso, lzma, and many more
- Helps users decompress and create password-protected archives
- Allows you to edit your archives
- Opens your archive files right on your mail apps
- Extracts different split archives, like zip, 7z, rar
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ZARCHIVER FOR PC?
ZArchiver will be pretty useful if you use it on your PC. Here is how to download it right on your PC:
1: Choose an Emulator to Download
It would help if you chose an emulator to install on your PC first before jumping into installing ZArchiver. At the moment, people use BlueStacks and NoxPlayer because of their convenient features. So, we recommend you consider downloading one of them.
2: Search and Install
After the emulator app is downloaded, go to its searching bar, and look for “ZArchiver.” When you see the app, install it right on the emulator. You can also download the APK app and open it with the emulator.
3: Run and Experience
When the installing process is finished, run the app, and start experiencing.
TOP 5 ZARCHIVER ALTERNATIVES
ASTRO File Manager
This application will allow you to connect different storages in only one place, such as internal memory, SD Card, or even other cloud-based services such as Facebook, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and more.
Solid Explorer offers paid services that let you manage your files using a cloud-based storage system.
Bandizip is lightweight and will not consume much space on your PC or phone. This app will let you work with multiple compression formats, such as 7z, zip, rar, and more.
B1 Free Archiver
This app is pretty easy to use. It helps users to open different compressed files.
This is one of the world’s best apps for file encryption, compression, backup, and sharing.